The Ohio Grandparent/Kinship Coalition
(OGKC) is an organization consisting of
kinship caregivers, kinship caregiver
advocates and agencies throughout Ohio.
Ohio Grandparent/Kinship Month- Sept. 2015
Click here to see the
Resolution signed by
Ohio Governor John R. Kasich and
Lieutenant Governor Mary Taylor
KPI remains in Ohio budget !
Thanks to all who contacted legislators and encouraged them to keep KPI in the state budget! If you have experienced a disruption in your KPI payment contact your county Children Service Agency for additional information.
- Educate kinship caregivers and agencies regarding state and national programs /issues affecting kinship caregivers
- Advocate at local, state and national levels for support of kinship families
- Provide a networking system for caregivers and agencies
- Link caregivers with services in their communities
- Connect new kinship care programs with speaker’s bureau
- Conduct statewide conferences